Monday, July 19, 2010

Island Life

I haven't been able to blog because our internet connection has been so slow. We gave ourselves a school holiday today so that we could make our monthly trip to St. Thomas to stock up on produce, paper goods and bulk foods. (If we only bought these things on St. John, we'd blow our budget in a heartbeat.) Now we're on the yellow ferry (Parker's favorite), with a car full of seltzer and toilet paper and potato chips and frozen fruit and stuff, waiting to cast off and cross Pillsbury Sound. School resumes tomorrow morning.




Postscript: I'm blogging from my phone, using an iPhone app. The app is alright in general, but I don't like how it won't let me control things like font and spacing. Depending on whether our ISP is feeling cooperative or not, I might be blogging from my phone again tomorrow. Please pardon the appearance.

Location:Smith Bay Rd,,US Virgin Islands

No comments:

Post a Comment